Skip to content
- Gonçalo Mendes, Jere Nylund, Salla Annala, Samuli Honkapuro, Olli Kilkki, Jan Segerstam, “Local energy markets: opportunities, benefits and barriers”, CIRED Workshop 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 7-8 June 2018 | Link
- Salla Annala, Luisa Matos, Lurian Klein, Gonçalo Mendes, Samuli Honkapuro, “Comparison of opportunities and challenges in Demand Response pilots in Finland and Portugal”, EEM 2018 – 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market, Łódź, Poland, 27-29 June 2018 | Link
- Gisela Mendes, José Rui Ferreira, Susete Albuquerque, Célia Trocato, Olli Kilkki, Sirpa Repo, Alexandre Neto, “Pushing the transition towards transactive grids throught local energy markets”, CIRED, 3-6 June 2019, Madrid, Spain | Link
- Lurian Klein, “The Impact of Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence in the Conceptualisation of Virtual Energy Communities”, Workshop: A Aplicação da Inteligência Artificial e do Blockchain nas PMEs, Abrantes, Portugal, June 26, 2019
- Lurian Klein, Luisa Matos, Giovanni Allegretti, ”The Impact of a Tailored End User Engagement Framework on a Peer-to-Peer Energy Sharing Initiative”, International Conference on Energy and Environment: Bringing Together Engineering and Economics (ICEE 2019), Guimarães, Portugal, May 16-17, 2019.
Journals and book chapters
- Yilei Wang, Roberto Metere, Huiyu Zhou, Guanghai Cui, Tao Li, “Incentive-driven attacker for corrupting two-party protocols,” Soft Computing, pp. 1–8, 2018. | Link
- Ricardo Faia, Tiago Pinto, Zita Vale, Juan Manuel Corchado, “Hybrid Approach Based on Particle Swarm Optimization for Electricity Markets Participation”, Energy Informatics, vol. 2, no. 1
January 2019 | Link
- Yang Zhang, Huiyu Zhou, Jun-liang Chen, “Cross-layer access control in publish/subscribe middleware over software-defined networks”, Computer Communications, Volume 134, 2019, Pages 1-13 | Link
- Luis Galván, Juan M. Navarro, Eduardo Galván, Juan M. Carrasco, Andrés Alcántara, “Optimal Scheduling of Energy Storage Using A New Priority-Based Smart Grid Control Method”, Special Issue of Energies Distributed Energy Resources Management 2018″ | Link
- Lurian Klein, Luisa Matos, Aleksandra Krivoglazova, Jorge Landeck, “A Novel Peer-to-Peer Energy Sharing Business Model for the Portuguese Energy Market”, Applied Energy (submitted for publication).
- Lurian Klein, Luisa Matos, Giovanni Allegretti., Gameiro, M., ”Review on Key Strategies and Mechanisms that Stimulate End User Engagement”, Peer-to-Peer Energy Sharing Initiatives (manuscript submitted for publication).
- Master’s thesis related to local markets by Jere Nylund, “Local energy markets: Opportunities and challenges” | Link